Western Mass Wellness Center
567 Springfield Street, Feeding Hills, MA 01030
YOUR THERAPIST'S POLICIES
Each location where services are provided may have its own policies. These policies are in addition to the policies outlined here and may be reviewed at the time of your appointment.
1) All clients must give 24 hours notice in order to cancel their appointment or a $25 fee will be paid by the client. All new clients who book online via andreaomassage.com, or over the phone at (860) 394-6642, may be asked to leave a credit card / debit card on file when the appointment is confirmed in order to hold the appointment. For returning clients we will use the card already on file.
2) If the client is late, he or she will be treated in whatever amount of time is remaining for the full session price. If there are no other clients booked immediately following the session that has started late, it is the therapist's discretion whether or not to adjust the session start and end time to compensate for “lost time” due to the session starting late.
3) There is a zero tolerance policy against inappropriate (rude, vulgar, aggressive or sexual) remarks or behavior. Violations of this policy will result in immediate forfeit of the massage session, without refund, and violators will not be allowed to book sessions in the future.
4) Bounced Checks fees are the responsibility of the client along with the original payment of the massage.
5) Please be conscious and aware that some practitioners and other guests may have allergies and refrain from wearing any strong perfumes or colognes to the session. Please refrain from smoking prior to the massage session.
6) Please note, massage is not a replacement for medical care and no diagnosis will be made. By booking and attending an appointment the client acknowledges that he/she understands that not providing information on any current medical conditions, injuries, or surgeries could result in injury during massage. The client agrees that he or she will not hold the massage therapist responsible for any injuries or conditions resulting from any massage given.
7) Your Massage Therapist will take every measure to ensure that client information is kept safe and secure. Client information is only used to the extent needed to serve the client, and is never sold, shared or disclosed (except in instances where required by law or requested by the client).
Please Note: The offices at which Andrea Ott is employed (Western Mass Wellness Center) may have their own policies. Please review each office's policies carefully when you arrive for your first appointment.